From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:05:37 CDT
RE:  "With Museum-L set to DIGEST you're forced to either save or delete
      the whole thing"....

This depends on your local system.  Here for example, when the DIGEST comes
in, I can save the file on the mainframe computer, send it to my local
computer, call it up under WordPerfect and SCAN through the thing like a
long document, dropping text, editing, creating pages to print, etc....it
just takes a little time.

Dean DeBolt, University of West Florida