From:
Robin Le Van <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:05:23 -0600
Hi, Steve. It is held that hand dirt, oils and sweat have degenerative
effects on paper. Thin, museum quality white cotton gloves are hard to find
in very small and very large sizes. Those of us with tiny hands can attest
to this. Most of us simply find the closest size and grin and wear it.
Good luck!
Robin