From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 14:16:40 -0500
Is there anyone on this list from the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic,
Nova Scotia? If you are, could you please email me privately?

If not, does anyone know how I can get hold of this museum?

Thanks,

Eileen

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eileen Mak         |
Dept. of History   |          "I knew this would happen!"
UBC                |                        -- George Orwell
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX