From:
Phyllis Hockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 11:48:27 MDT
All-
The Museum of Natural History in Salt Lake City is embarking upon
the search for funding for a new building.  For some donors the price
tag may seem very high so we are compiling a list of comparable
projects both within the Museum community at large and other
commercial building projects in Utah.

I am searching for a source (if there is one) for this information or
if any of you will share building costs for a project completed in
the past year or under construction I would be most grateful.  I am
looking for both total project cost and total square footage.  If you
have a breakdown of per square footage costs in the gallery/exhibit
areas this would also be most useful.

Thank you in advance.

-Phyllis
Phyllis Hockett