From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:55:44 -0500
Lisa,
Our 1940s kitchen has music playing from the 1940s.  We have had
Christmas music for our Christmas exhibits as well.  We have played
military marches in the Military gallery.  The key is to not make it
to loud and to have it on repeat so you don't have to go and press
play every hour.

Christa McCay, M.H.P.
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History