From:
Susan Ruderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 23:24:18 -0400
Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but Mags Harries' "Glove
Cycle" at Porter Square subway station is made up of gloves that were
lost in a blizzard.  Definitely a large space, and sort of hanging since
it is on the very steep escalator.  Does that count?

http://www.harriesheder.com/

--
Susan C. Ruderman, Ed.M.
Boston, MA area