Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:56:04 +0200
+++ 2 Temp Registrar positions, NYC, Immediate Hire +++

Temp Registrar, University Gallery
For our New York City university client we are seeking a temp registrar
to oversee two gallery spaces in conjunction with a major exhibition
scheduled to open this September.
The ideal applicant will have detailed experience with all registrarial
duties and excellent communications, multitasking and
organizational skills.
Salary TBD: immediate hire. Possible long-term position.

Temp Registrar, Art Gallery
For our newly opening New York City gallery client, we are seeking
a registrar to oversee incoming shipments of art for the gallery's
planned opening in autumn of this year.
The ideal applicant will have detailed experience with all registrarial
duties and excellent communications, multitasking and organizational
skills.
Salary TBD: immediate hire. Possible long-term position.

Please send resume with detailed cover letter and contact information
for three references to [log in to unmask]

Posted on 08/29/2008