From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:27:23 -0700
I agree .. an excellent idea and I'm certain (hopeful?) there are always "forces in
motion" to achieve this on a collective, if not organized, level. However, I have a
simple question that I've been trying to find a satisfactory answer to for days now.

Are there images and related documents regarding the collections .. that have been
maintained in a seperate and secure location? - From what I understand, the Iraq
Museum suffered a thorough loss of not only artifacts but possibly documents as
well.

(hoping even more urgently that the hospitals can be re-supplied .. I've heard
they're doing surgary without the benefit of anesthesia.)

--
Roy Hemmat
Director, Discovery Media

** 1000's of museums and educational links
now available through our award-winning gateway