From:
Ken Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:20:00 -0400
I use digital data loggers from Image Performance Institute out of Rochester
Institute of Technology. - Climate Notebook is the name of their software.
It is user friendly and the data loggers are very accurate.

Ken

Kenneth D. Mark
Director of the Oakes Museum

Messiah College
One College Ave. Box 3029
Grantham, PA 17055

Telephone: 717-691-6082
FAX: 717-691-6046
Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> Tracy Leach <[log in to unmask]> 6/19/2007 12:33 PM >>>
I don't know if this question has been posed before and I am sorry if this
is a repeat.  I was wondering if anyone uses digital data loggers as opposed
to pen/drum hygrothermographs.  My museum is looking into possible changing
out the old hygrothermographs for something a little easier to manage and
calibrate but can also keep day to day records.  Does anyone have any
opinions and/or suggestions?

  Tracy

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read