From:
"James J. Reca" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:52:51 -0500
On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Andrew K. Rindsberg wrote:

> The blank form below is modified from one used by the U.S. Geological
> Survey, and is in the public domain.

Although I recognize that we live in a litigious society, that
the Federal Government, especially, is a bureaucracy run amock
and feeds on this kind of documentation, and that everyone is
running scared of the laws, regulations, and court decisions that
constitute one humongous "Lawyer's Protection Act" --

If any of the three museums or two public library branches
where I volunteer would require me to sign such a form, I
would tell them that my volunteer services with them just
came to a screeching halt.

My 2 cents.   --Jim Reca