From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:51:11 -0700
As a corrollary to this, the Chicago Tribune today
published an article that contains a link about the
relief efforts:  who is getting money, how it's being
used, etc.  It's a database.  You may wish to check it
out here:  http://www.wtcrelief.info

Maybe, just maybe, there are lessons to be learned or
information to be gleaned from that base that can be
used in your marketing efforts, for it's going to take
some phenomenal grant writing and marketing skills to
sustain some of you while the world is in crisis.

--- LeeAnn Kendall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The information you will be collecting will be very
> helpful, thank you for
> starting the process.
>
> As for the fall off from Sept. 11, we first felt it,
> like many others, with
> our investments.  It is hard enough to raise it once
> but when you loose $$
> in endowment because of the investments it really
> stings.  As long as we sit
> tight that picture may improve.

=====
Indigo Nights