From:
Leslie Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:15:07 -0400
We are aware that every month when we announce the availability of the
current issue that our server gets quite busy and visitors cannot always
reach us.  We are looking to make changes to our service very soon to
alleviate this problem.

Leslie Johnston

At 06:39 PM 7/2/01 -0400, you wrote:

>that http does not connect  KB

>The July 2001 issue of eSpectra is now available. eSpectra, the online news
>portal from the Museum Computer Network, is updated monthly and includes
>time-sensitive information like event/conference announcements and job
>postings, as well as short features and late-breaking announcements. It is
>available at:
>
>http://www.mcn.edu/espectra/

Leslie Johnston
Head of Instructional Technology and LIS, Harvard Design School
Editor, eSpectra, cultural heritage information management portal,
  and Spectra, MCN's community awareness publication
http://www.mcn.edu/espectra/