From:
Ann Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:17:35 +0100
I can't immediately in this office lay my hands on information about this
but you might try contacting the McLean Museum and Art Gallery, 15 Kelly
Street, Greenock, Strathclyde PA16 8JX who may have information.  Phone
01475 723741, fax 01475 731347, no e-mail address. The curator's name is
Valerie Boa.

>Does anyone on Mus L know if the West of Scotland Fine Arts Institute at
Greenock in Scotland still exists?
If not does anyone know when they started and finished holding exhibitions?
Any info would be gratefully received.
Or if anyone knows of someone who we could contact re this society.
Thanks
Lynn Campbell
Robert McDougall Art Gallery
Christchurch New Zealand