From:
Elyse Reissman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:42:34 -0500
We're thinking about upgrading our Raiser's Edge to the Windows version
this summer and I'd be interested in hearing from museums who've made the
conversion successfully. I know there were many problems with earlier
versions. Specifically, has anyone gone from DOS to 6.3? You can reply
directly to me by email or phone. Thanks in advance.
Elyse Reissman
Deputy Director
Montclair Art Museum
Tel: 973-746-5555 ext. 220