From:
Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:11:45 -0000
Same thing over here. The good guys are all British and the rest are
Welsh, Irish, Scottish... Just imagine, Peter O'Toole gets an Oscar:
"British actor in Oscar success." Peter O'Toole gets drunk on Oscar
night and it's: "Irish piss artist at it again."

Mick

Michael P. Cooper
Registrar, Nottingham Museums & Galleries