From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:29:33 -0700
Oh, heck.  There it goes again.  Kind of feels like
"Say the secret word, and get the silly link."

The question posed by Vera has a basis in Federal Law.
 Best if you check out the Family Leave Medical Act,
which just happens to be . . .

Happens to be . . .

Happens to be what, do you say?

Of course, a link on my employment web site.  Go down
to the Employment Topics section (the last segment
close to the bottom) and follow the link.

Once you have read and understand what the law
requires, then you can figure out how it is complied
with within this sector.

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414/index.html

There's a durn good chance that Pop's entitled to that
leave.

=====
Indigo Nights