From:
john pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 17:15:48 -0400
Will anyone with suggestions for Dr. Pesch please e-mail him directly.

Many thanks.

John Pearce

John N. Pearce                              voice/voicemail:  (540) 654-1311
Center for Historic Preservation / James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
Mary Washington College                     fax:  (540) 654-1068
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-5358               e-mail:  [log in to unmask]