From:
Maria Munoz-Blanco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:07:41 EST
The Reynolds scare me... to think that Michael Jordan is one of those that
they want to profile in this Hall of Achievement! While certainly Mr. Jordan
has great talent in the basketball court and in marketing / product
propaganda, I would hope that people whose work made a REAL difference in
American history would be the ones to be honored and the ones who 'inspire'
our youth (and ourselves, for that matter).

(Apologies in advance to all the Michael Jordan fans who'll be jumping into
the fray defending his grand role in American history).

What a pity that thinking people are no longer the heroes of our society.

Maria Munoz-Blanco

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Albert Einstein