From:
francisco javier quiros vicente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:07:51 -0600
The product that I think is but advisable, it is the piretrina(for example
Dragnet). This product is not dangerous for the human being and if he is
effective for the hungry wood insects. The present method to treat this type
about problems is the anoxia. To put the object in a stock market and to
extract the oxigen, but are complicated, if it wants more data can
communicate with me, and i will send more information.

Javier quiros [log in to unmask]