From:
Leah Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 01:46:39 EDT
Hello,

I am conducting research on 17-20th Century European artists with disabilities
and how these disabilities may have impacted their work.  I am in the process
of trying to located any previous research done on this topic, as well as
publications addressing the same.  Is there anything out there?  Any
information would be of incredible value.

Thank you,
Leah Schroder