From:
Sue Stackhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:19:52 +0000
We are the BC Museums Association, a non-profit umbrella organization
for galleries, museums, historic sites, cultural centres, etc. in
British Columbia.

From December 20 through January 10 there was a discussion on this
list about digital cameras.

We would like to reproduce parts of this discussion in our
newsletter and would like those of you that posted on this subject
to reply to me off-list to give, or refuse, permission to reproduce
one-time only for educational use.

I won't print your portion unless you give permission, but since
there were at least 14 separate postings it would be really helpful
if you could contact me. (There are only six of us to serve the
entire province and we can use all the help we can get)

We want to print these postings to generate more interest in listservs in general by
showing the type of interaction, and also because we are holding an
upcoming professional development seminar on Photo Documentation of
Collections.

The deadline for this next newsletter is this Wednesday, January 22.
If you don't make the deadline, please respond anyway, I'd like to
hear your comments on the idea of printing your postings.

Thanks.
Sue Stackhouse, Professional Development Asst.& Membership
B.C. Museums Association
514 Government Street, Victoria, BC  V8V 4X4
Tel: (250) 387-3315  Fax: (250) 387-1251
Email: [log in to unmask]