From:
James Tichgelaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:41:59 -0600
I once had an English friend who was convinced that Texas was an
independent country.  When he met Americans in London, the majority
would identify themselves as Americans, but Texans always said they were
from Texas.

--
James H Tichgelaar
Registrar, Arkansas State University Museum

"All we ever wanted was everything.  All we ever got was cold."