From:
francisco javier quiros vicente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:09:06 -0600
Maybe you can try with a product that it,s call Vulpex QM3/2, this product
you can mixt with water or organics solvent, depend if the object that you
are going to clean ir lipofile or no.
If you see that the water is perjudicial for the laca, you must use this
product with organics solvents.