From:
Tracy Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:49:56 -0500
Lightly-used library shelving for sale

We just replaced our double-faced library shelving with a high-density
storage unit. Thus the following is now available for sale:

1 double-faced light wood shelving unit. 10 moveable shelves (5 on each
side). Dimensions: 73.5” wide, 24” deep, 82” high
$1,000 OBO

1 double-faced light wood shelving unit. 5 moveable shelves. Dimensions:
37.5” wide, 24” deep, 82” high
$600 OBO

The units match each other. Both are lightly used and very solid.
Purchaser must be able to pick them up from Alexandria, VA. The large unit
is already disassembled. Pictures are available upon request. For more
information, contact me at 703-519-1579 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Tracy Sullivan