From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:44:57 -0500
Robin, me old mate, you didn't even need a bribe! But I would like to see
what you're offering. Please send me your snailmail address and I will send
along a copy.

Best regards,

Harry
Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]