From:
Christy Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:28:09 -0400
Good Morning,

We just want to let you know about the new job opening that we have
available in Mount Vernon.

Licensing Assistant

Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington has a vacancy for Licensing
Assistant. Candidate will work with Director of Licensing in an
administrative and creative fashion to create products for profit and
presentation books based on the Mount Vernon collection for a national
licensing program.  This position will interact with members of the
Collections Department and national manufacturers to promote Mount Vernon in
the national marketplace.  Proficiency with Microsoft XP, Excel, PowerPoint,
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Access a plus.  BA in Art History, Museum
Studies, Business Administration or related field.  Send resume to MVLA, HR
Department P.O. Box 110 Mount Vernon, VA. 222121.  Fax 703-780-8320.

If you have any question regarding this position let me know.

Thank You,

Christy Blum
Human Resources Assistant
George Washington's Mount Vernon