Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 1994 17:37:24 CST
    I am a graduate student at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
emphasizing in Museum Administration.  I recently joined the AAM and received
a notice at the beginning of the summer concerning the Midwest Museums
Conference in Chicago in November.  A fellow graduate student and I will be
attending and have encouraged other students to consider going.

    I was wondering if anyone from Museum-L will also be at the Conference?

    Has anyone attended this conference before?  It looked quite interesting,
and is close enough that travel will not be overwhelming.

    You may respond directly to me, or to the list if you think this is of
general interest.

Shelley Ruhmann
Southern Illinois University-Carbondale