From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:49:35 -0700
I have no direct experience. However, I did find a book that I am currently reading with lots of information; THE MULTISENSORY MUSEUM, edited by Nina Levent and Alvaro Pascual-Leone. I bought it from Rowland and Littlefield thinking there would be more references to making the museum more accessible to people with sight and hearing disabilities. There is some of that but more about putting sound, smells, etc. into exhibits. I just did a quick Internet search to see if I remembered the name correctly and found several links to multisensory museums and exhibits.

Jerrie Clarke
Director
Lost City Museum
PO Box 807