From:
Registrar - Danish Immigrant Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:44:16 -0600
Elizabeth,

You might want to try contacting the Museum of Nebraska History. If my
memory serves me, they did a small exhibit on wedding dresses and traditions
a few years back. The Curator there is Deb Arenz  [log in to unmask]

Mandy Langfald
Registrar/Collections Manager - The Danish Immigrant Museum
PO Box 470
2212 Washington
Elk Horn, IA 51531
712-764-7001   FAX 712-764-7002