From:
Martha Battle Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:30:32 -0500
Richard,

Last fall at the Southeastern Museums Conference annual meeting in Mobile, I
spoke with a representative from TAM Retail about just such a product.  It
looked like a great system, not only for inventory control but tracking
member purchases, etc.  I spoke with Tim Jarom.  His number is 708/460-0999;
email [log in to unmask]; website: www.tamretail.com

Good luck!

Martha Battle Jackson
Chief, Collections Management
North Carolina State Historic Sites
301 North Blount Street, Raleigh, NC  27601
(919) 715-1912; Fax (919) 733-9034

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.