From:
James Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:08:48 GMT
By sheer coincidence, the following just popped up on comp.human-factors.
I haven't looked at the sites myself yet, but thought they might be of
interest.

James

Article #21346 (21347 is last):
From: "Mario Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
Newsgroups: comp.human-factors
Subject: Re: Web questionnaires
Date: Mon Jun 16 00:37:56 1997

There is tons of info on the chi and www.3w.org websites!

Chris <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article
> Has anyone got any research into the differences/ use of web-based
> questionnaires as opposed to paper-based?

The 'chi' site referred to is probably within www.acm.org, in SIG CHI's
part of the site.

--
James Jensen
Museum Exhibition Planning and Design       [log in to unmask]