From:
Richard Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:13:51 -0800
Dear Museum-L members,

I just wanted to let you know that there are now 13 members of Museum-L on
Academia.edu listing their research interests such as Architecture,
Art History, and Cultural Theory. They have also listed contacts,
photos and papers.

There are thousands of people listing the same research interests as
the Museum-L
members on Academia.edu, so there are lots of researchers for Museum-L
members to discover.

To see the 13 members of Museum-L on Academia.edu, and their research
interests and papers, follow the link below:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Museum-L

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu