From:
Celia Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:49:07 -0600
The Memphis hotel mentioned is The Peabody.  Thye have a great happy hour.
Also great to see in Memphis is the Children's Museum (IMAX), the Pink
Palace and the Memphis Zoo.

When you get to Nashville, please come visit us at Cheekwood Museum of Art.

Have a wonderful trip.

Celia Walker, Curator
Cheekwood Museum of Art

At 06:42 PM 1/9/97 +0000, you wrote:
>While in Memphis make a point to visit:
>
>                                        The National Civil Rights Museum
>                                        BB Kings on Beale Street...Beale
Street in general
>                                        If your heart can take it, Graceland.
>
>                                        Also, (I read about this in Let's
Go USA, I didn't actually see it)
>the big fancy hotel in downtown Memphis (the name escapes me at the
>moment) has a daily, I'll call it, Duck watch.  At 11:00 am and 4:00 pm
>the hotel lets a flock of ducks come into the hotel and splash around in
>their fountain.
>
>Memphis is a great town.
>

>Have fun!
>
>Mia Llarena

Celia Walker
Curator                  |  email: [log in to unmask]
Cheekwood Museum of Art  |  Tele:  615.353.2140
1200 Forrest Park Drive  |  FAX:   615.353.2730
Nashville, TN 37205      |  http://www.cheekwood.org