From:
Mark Janzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:08:00 -0500
Jerry,

Yes, many times. Fabulous sustenance when combined with a few veggies and
crackers. Chicken or oriental flavors are my preference.

Every museum collection of foodstuffs should have some. Its shelf life is
rather long, and when deaccessioned it can be consumed.

Mark Janzen
Registrar/Collections Manager
Edwin A. Ulrich Museum of Art
Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection
Wichita State University
(316)978-5850

             Jerry Fahey
             Sent by: Museum                                            To
             discussion list           [log in to unmask]
             <[log in to unmask]                                          cc
             SE.LSOFT.COM>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Iraq donation
             04/07/2004 11:32
             AM

             Please respond to
             Museum discussion
                   list
               SE.LSOFT.COM>

Not to change the subject, but has anybody here ever eaten Ramen Noodles?
(Now that was a loooong thread!)

read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).