From:
Tom Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:42:21 -0400
Lori,

I have no instructions here, but you are more than welcome to post your
request to the "Information Wanted" bulletin board of our website,
www.hcea.net. On the left side of the home page, select "Message Boards,"
then "Information Wanted."

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist/Web Editor
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086