From:
Kara Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:49:58 -0500
Lisa,
There are several hygrothermographs out there that do a good job
however, have you also considered data loggers?  Since I've started
using the data loggers, I can get much more accurate data, plus it's all
stored on my computer so I can print off graphs and give them to the
building supervisor and not have to worry about losing my original.  On
top of all that, they're generally cheaper than hygrothermographs, and
definitely smaller.

Just my two cents...

Kara Hurst
Curator