From:
geri thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 17:26:04 -0500
Dear Steve - Professionals for NonProfits, Inc. is a new agency based in
New York that provides temporary, permanent, and special project staff to
Museums and other nonprofit organizations. PNP is a new company, but the
response to it has been tremendous.  We do, indeed, refer and recommend
conservators, art installers, registrars, curators, grants writers, etc. to
museums.  Hiring costs and risks are eliminated when a museum calls us; we
pay employees directly - thereby reducing paperwork.  For permanent
placement, we work with museums closely, and take a percentage of the
annual salary like most search firms.    Hope this helps.  If you want more
information, I'd be happy to respond.  Cheers.  Geri at [log in to unmask]
Phone: 212/546-9091; Fax: 2l2/9094.  All the best.
--
geri thomas