From:
Sue Linder-Linsely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 09:14:42 +0000
Our site has information on Texas history (both prehistoric and
historic) there is a glossary of terms and listing of places to visit.

<http://www.smu.edu/~anthrop/anthcollections.html>

The individual faculty/staff pages contain information ranging from Peru
to Egypt. The Cherokee alphabeth is also available.

<http://www.smu.edu/~anthrop/anthmain.html>

We will be adding additional information in the coming months which will
included the archaeology from the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Project
(DART) and archaeological survey's at Wright Patman Lake and Lake O' the
Pines in East Texas.

Sue Linder-Linsley
Director, Collections Mangement
Department of Anthropology