From:
Christine Mouw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 12:00:44 -0400
Funny you should mention Man-How curator's gloves, since I just got
two dozen from them yesterday.  They are nice gloves that have pleats
on the backs of the hands and fit better than the ones that fit either
hand.  You can order S,M, or L.  I've shopped around for prices and I
think they are the cheapest and nicest I've found.  I can see no
difference between them and the more expensive types from University
Products et al.  If you have doubts, wash them before using.