From:
Jennifer Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:42:30 -0400
Last summer we did an exhibit in our gallery on 19th century woven
coverlets. All of our labels were run out on 8 1/2 x 11 clear adhesive
labels (such as the Avery brand), cut to size, and adhered directly to
the wall. They looked very sharp and peeled off easily after the
exhibit, which was up for four months. When we need to use wall labels
in the museum, though, we run them out on white full-page labels, mount
them to mat board, and use a small amount of mounting tac to stick them
on the walls.

--
Jennifer Snyder
Assistant to the Executive Director