From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:56:33 -0800
Those whose readers can't see it.  If you want to see
what html looks like to someone whose email doesn't
use HTML and only takes plain text (and you're using
Netscape, though I'm sure there's probably a
comparable way in IE--don't know anything about Opera
or any of the other browsers), go to my employment
link in my signature file (sigfile) below).  Once on
the page, right click and select "View Source".  You
will see all the coding that goes into making a page.

Albeit mine is hand coded, so there's a lot more
there, but it will give you an example of how this
stuff looks to non-HTML accepting mail programs.

--- R Kirk Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> who cares
>
> --- Mark Jung <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > folks -
> >
> >   almost 3/4 of the last digest's emails were
> > duplicate in HTML
> > mark-up. it's unnecessary. if you don't know how
> > turn it off, please
> > ask -
> >
> > thanks
> > mark

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02