From:
RachelTeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 22:21:40 EST
I see Plimoth Plantation has already been suggested.  The person to contact
would be Jill Hall who manages the Wardrobe Dept.  She has researched and
produced reproduction clothing for the late 17th-century (English, but the
museum uses many Dutch sources) for an exhibit which spans the 17th century
and might also be able to point you to books or other people to talk to.  I'm
not sure if you are looking for a source for such clothing, but the Wardrobe
Dept. at Plimoth has occaisionally in the past taken on outside jobs of that
sort.  The main line for Plimoth Plantation is (508) 746-1622.

Best wishes,
Rachel Teck
graduate student, Museum Education
George Washington University