From:
Patti Davis-Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:32:40 -0400
Thanks Indigo to your continued good will and support towards the
profession.

Patricia Davis-Perkins | Canadian Culture Online Projects | Canadian Museum
of Civilization | 100 Laurier Street, P.O. Box 3100, Station B, Gatineau,
Quebec, Canada, J8X 4H2 | Phone: 819.776.8456 | Fax: 819.776.8491 |
Learn more about the Canadian Museum of Civilization at www.civilization.ca