From:
Jodi Wendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:40:57 -0400
I'm a 28 year old professional who holds a BA in History from a 4 year
college. I have been on the look out for fulltime museum employment for
about 5 years and have seen how hard to come by it is.

My question is: I have found an interesting program at Bucks County
Community College (PA) that awards a certificate of Historic Preservation
in a 2 year program.  It is one of the only ones in the area and I'm hoping
not to relocate. WILL A CERTIFICATE FROM A COMMUNITY COLLEGE BE ACCEPTED AS
LEGITIMATE OR JUST POSSIBLY DEVALUE MY UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE? (i.e. - "why
did she go to a community college AFTER a 4 year program?")

Any input/impressions from other professionals would be VERY appreciated!
Thanks for your time.

Jodi Wendl