From:
Juliette Ibelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:40:27 -0400
I am also very interested in hearing more about travel to and in Spain.  If possible, please cc me on your replies to Olivia's posting.

Thank you,
Juliette V. Ibelli
Associate Registrar
Cooper-Hewitt, National Museum of Design
Smithsonian Institution
tel. (212) 849-8433
fax (212) 849-8438
e-mail [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/28/00 12:24PM >>>
Hello Museum-L'ers,

This year I am skipping Greece to visit Spain this September!  The plan
is to land in Madrid, putz around the city there, then head to Barcelona
and putz around there, then rent a car and head South, back to Madrid.
Whomever has visited Spain, and would like to let me know about their
favorite spots (places to eat, stay, visit) , would you please contact me
off-list?  Having never been in Spain, I am curious to compare my picks
from the travel book I'm reading from your actual experience; I do speak
Spanish, so that's a help (of course, dialects will likely stump me).
Thanks!

Olivia S. Anastasiadis, Curator
Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace
18001 Yorba Linda Blvd.