From:
MARK FOWLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:28:00 -0700
Robert Lopata wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good resource (book, website, group or otherwise)
> for getting some basic information about interactive and/or multimedia
> museum exhibitions, or exhibition aids?

Robert,

I'm sending this to the list also because there may be someone else
interested in this subject.

We provide interactive electronics for use in museums and trade show
exhibit and displays.  We have a publication which you may be interested
in.  It is the Exhibit Designer's Guide to Interactive Electronics.  We
send it to qualified individuals free of charge.  Please visit our
website at: http://www.INNOVA-AT.com/ where you can download a copy or
fill out the form and we'll send you a printed copy.  You might also
find some other useful information on the site.

-Mark-

**************************************
* Mark Fowle, General Manager        *
* INNOVA Applied Technology          *