From:
Doug Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:45:24 -0400
Michael,

You may have already been send this, but a good resource for writing exhibit RFPs is in the Spring 2007 issue of the Exhibitionist. The articles are on the web.

http://name-aam.org/resources/exhibitionist/back-issues-and-online-archive

Douglas Simpson, LEED AP

Associate

Cambridge Seven Associates, Inc.