From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:08:30 -0400
Dear Clients and Colleagues,

Stop by and meet us at our booth #132 at the American Association of Museums
Annual Meeting in Atlanta, April 26-30, 1997!

As many of you know, Professionals for NonProfits, Inc. is the first
personnel agency to specialize in the placement of permanent, temporary and
special project staff for museums and arts organizations.  We also extend
our services to exhibition design firms, architects, commercial galleries,
and other art-related companies.

PNP handles all types of placements - from senior and middle management to
administrative, financial, development, program and exhibitions and
collections staff.
We also assemble entire project teams, and offer customized services for
collections management projects; special events; and, national and
international exhibition tours.
Our current postings will be available in the Career Placement Office at the
convention, and we look forward to greeting you at Booth 132.  Cheers!  Geri
Thomas and Virginia Strull.