From:
Bonnie Merkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:40:19 -0400
are you thinking in terms of the library or the objects of art?

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/28/01 12:49PM >>>
Dear Listers,
        I'd like to put in my own two cents regarding the handheld
collections applications.  Although my master's degree is in art
history, I am now marketing assistant for Integrated Labeling
Systems, a
company which provides barcoding solutions.  If you're interested in
cataloging your collection using barcode technology, we sell the
printers, labels, scanners, and accessories for just such an
application, including the Palm-based Symbol scanners.  Feel free to
respond to me off list for more information.

MacKenzie Mallon, Marketing Assistant
Integrated Labeling Systems, Inc.
22 Cotton Road
Nashua, NH 03036