From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:50:06 -0800
The hospital at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, (not
directly affiliated with the university, but on or near campus and where
the med students train) has a small, two-room medical museum on the ground
floor. Or rather, it used to. I have no idea if it still does. One room was
a re-created nineteenth century doctor's office, the other room was the
"curator's" office space with some small exhibit cases. The curator was
part-time. I was a volunteer there for one during my Public History degree
but the man who was curator then (Jim Connor) is no longer there and I had
heard rumours of a museum shut down. It shouldn't be too difficult to look
up though: Medical Museum, UWO Hospital, London, Ont. I don't have an
address or phone number, sorry.

Eileen Mak